About the service
Our experienced consultants offer the customers solutions from the idea of the building up to the issue of the permit for use. We aim to operate efficiently, ensuring the optimum construction schedule and helping the customers spare their resources. The process of construction management usually includes the following activities:
- preparation of the idea/draft project;
- preparation of the terms of reference;
- organisation of design work and expert analyses;
- planning and management of the construction process;
- provision of assistance during the selection of contractors;
- communication with sub-contractors, agencies and local governments;
- coordination of related activities;
- inspection and documentation of works;
- keeping the customer informed about the progress and cost of construction works;
- skilful resolution of all problems related to construction.
Field Manager, Owner Supervision; Authorised Civil Engineer
Mobile phone: +372 5090 762
For the provision of the services described above, the enterprise needs to have qualified project managers available. Together with our partners, we are capable of managing diverse projects of a wide range of scopes.More contacts
Project management (from the design up to the issue of the permit for use) during the construction of a new apartment building with business premises and exclusive architecture and interior design in the developing urban region of Kalamaja.
Project management (from the design up to the issue of the permit for use) during the construction of an apartment building with business premises and modern architectural solutions on the boundary of Kadriorg and the city centre of Tallinn.